Tuesday, April 11, 2006

erratic knitting

So many ideas, textures, fibers, designs... I know there is not enough time in my life to actually knit everything I see. I sometimes wonder what will become of my stash upon my demise. I finish some projects and others remain on needles or worse, lengths of thread keeping my stitches in order. I try to limit myself to one project at a time or promise myself not to purchase another book or skein of yarn until I've reached a specific goal. But it's all for naught. I cannot resist. The bank balance will hover near empty and still I have to have more. What will I do when my hobby, my compulsion gets the better of me? Perhaps I will have a beer or smoke a joint and confesss -

Hello, my name is Pixel Knits and I am a knitaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment