Sunday, January 08, 2012

On New Year's Resolutions

I'm not typically one for making New Year's resolutions. I'm easily distracted and generally lack the commitment necessary to make the changes worthwhile. I've been thinking though, that making a change in one area of my life might not be too challenging or overwhelming. While I'd like to say I'll lose weight, read more, go back to school, finish my knitting, etc... realistically I know this just isn't likely to happen. My hope for this year is that if I focus on one goal, that other goals might begin to fall into place. With that mind, I've decided to devote 2012 to knitting.

2012 Knitting Goals (in no particular order)
  • Update my blog at least monthly (January ~ check)
  • Finish Sudoku
  • Finish Jimmy's sweater
  • Update Ravelry photos and projects
  • Take a spinning class
  • Have Max's fur spun into yarn
  • Work on TKGA Master Knitter portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment